Grey System Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey System Zero

Grey System Zero crew forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-03-09

SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Empty
PostSubject: SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis   SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:34 pm

SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Ampicillin

Stunter :
SnowMan

Guests :
Anoobis
Pinked

HQ :
http://snoweb.extra.hu/files/Ampicillin_HQ.wmv

MQ :
http://rapidshare.com/files/136126119/Ampicillin_MQ.wmv.html

Streaming :
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=hW1yjx0mhuk&fmt=18

Enjoy! Fullreviews are Wellcome SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Headbang

edit : The first stunt was done with stucking the crane ball

TOPIC TAKEN FROM GTAS cheers
Back to top Go down
Shizzle
Skilled
Skilled

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis   SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 pm

I saw the video.. it wuz nice and you got some nice skills pinked Very Happy l33t precision
Back to top Go down
XtremeOmega
Progressor
Progressor
XtremeOmega

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis   SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:01 pm

Ok... im making a full review of this video ... ill review ALL stunts and stunters Smile

Ok... first stunts was a nice one, it was new and great air... pinked once made an iBSM just like that but starting on the road.

Second stunt is old... sw that on about 3 videos, i think its a hard stunt and whoever made that can have a hug lol.

well the third stunt had an suckz0r angle... can't see it very well, it was a great stunt but that color...

The next stunt is a nice one, great find and great use of the packer...it would be only better if he landed it without that ledge bump. Ok...

next one, Sweet landed it as precision on the lower place for [XSA]Trash... SM's was kinda worse, still great stunt.

Pinked packer2wallride was like OMG when i first saw... VERY NICE find and i would never think about that.

the next one BB2grind was kinda strange because u could improve something else that INVOLVES 100% the BB usage... well it was a double grind... would be beter if he managed to pull the bike head down and try and 180°.

The next precision one was like wtf, well theres not much thing that i can say... it was a simple p2b that he managed to find a precision spot on that building.

The cabbie boost is old, but not used on a video... Dan sent to me about 2 months ago... It's a nice boost pretty hard actually because of the angle.

the next one is a nice find, great distance not that high but it's counting Cool .

next one is about 1 year old... soo i wont talk about this one...

Infernus one was a great find because he managed to bump the tank cannon... that isnt very easy...otherwise old spot, would be better if he try finding new places (not saying that was a bad stunt).

As alway anoobis sending old stuff as guest... he do that all times... there was once that he sent a stunt that he used on other 2 videos... Anyway, great heigh, the grind wasnt PERFECT but it may be a hard grind.

The next one wasnt a great angle... we cant even see what he bumped from first view... would be better if he manage to find better angles for some stunts.

the next one i landed with PCJ (i had to use a packer to bump it... as i suck at high bumps)... kinda easy to do with NRG... might be that kind of desperated stunts for a late solo...

the cabbie one, well was a nice find, might be pretty hard and it had a nice distance...

the next one im not very sure but if he managed to find another place to do the bump he could maybe try landing the roof.

pinked precision owned all, nice find... never thought about using that spot for nothing...

The next one is a great stunt, he managed to do a GREAT air and what i see is that stunt if kinda very hard, nice usage of angle on that one...

WTF Is that videoclip on credits -.-' that wasnt necessary...

Overall: Great video gratz to Snowman that video was awesome, gratz to guests they made impressive stunts for it, and i think it was a nice choose of song.
The editing was pretty good also... but it would be better if he put some flashes sometimes...

i would rate as 9/10

Please dont copy this to other forums... ill copy myself

Last edited by XtremeOmega on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis   SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Thanks for ur review. Laughing
Next time go to next line after u wrote a sentence Razz
i nearly got blind by reading it.
Back to top Go down
XtremeOmega
Progressor
Progressor
XtremeOmega

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis   SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:12 pm

lol ok... ill edit it and place a line between
Back to top Go down
skitzo
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis   SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:26 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis   SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnowMan - Ampicillin, Featuring Pinked and Anoobis
Page 1 of 1