Grey System Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grey System Zero

Grey System Zero crew forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rate the person above you

Go down 
+10
kuhi
Puzzle
Falcaster
Operation X
Karden
Pinked
Reptile
infinity
Hinza
varial
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
varial
Progressor
Progressor

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-11

rate the person above you Empty
PostSubject: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:26 pm

about stunting quality/person/anything you like

start with me!
Back to top Go down
Hinza
Getting Skills
Getting Skills

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:10 pm

You smell funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
infinity
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
infinity

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Hinza wrote:
You smell funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:37 pm

You own (hinza)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/greysystemzer
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:56 pm

I guess you like the "stunter" edition of satan pirat (to LaVey)
Back to top Go down
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:32 am

Pinked wrote:

LOL! (is that a good thing? o.o)
Back to top Go down
Karden
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
Karden

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:01 pm

you are pink O_O
and a great stunter Razz(pinked)

Last edited by Aiko on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Good Vice City Stunter
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:37 pm

laVey wrote:
Pinked wrote:

LOL! (is that a good thing? o.o)
I meant it in a good way cheers
Back to top Go down
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:06 pm

Pro San Andreas Stunter which i will not allow to stunt at vc >.<
Back to top Go down
Operation X
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
Operation X

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Shocked WHERE THE HELL AM I?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bm45456
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:37 pm

Operation X wrote:
u were in the VC crew vid right? Well havent seen much of your work.. you'r like ??unknown?? to me! Razz
Back to top Go down
varial
Progressor
Progressor

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:20 pm

11/10 to this mofo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Awesome Stunter
Back to top Go down
infinity
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
infinity

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Noob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falcaster
Progressor
Progressor
Falcaster

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:58 am

Someone who added my msn and I was confused as to what does he want but after reading his personal message about PCJ I finally decided to abandon my own house and start wandering around fifty states till the end of days and fall into misery of beholder...
Back to top Go down
http://gamezone24.net
Karden
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
Karden

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:53 am

O_O
long comment hehe
the best person i've ever met Razz
Back to top Go down
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Thank you -.-
Aiko is the first temani shnitzel i met
And falcaster is the best skinner and teacher that i met
Back to top Go down
Puzzle
Technical admin
Technical admin

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:47 pm

adam is my husband
Back to top Go down
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:50 pm

And Allard is my happy wife <3
Back to top Go down
Puzzle
Technical admin
Technical admin

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:05 pm

we're such a happy couple I love you
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:48 pm

lol!
Puzzle wrote:
we're such a happy couple I love you
Back to top Go down
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Thats not funny >o
His my belovet wife <3
Back to top Go down
Operation X
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
Operation X

PostSubject: i sended 5 or 6 stunts and they put only 2 stunts.   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Pinked wrote:
Operation X wrote:
u were in the VC crew vid right? Well havent seen much of your work.. you'r like ??unknown?? to me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Falcaster
Progressor
Progressor
Falcaster

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Winner of the "Crappiest signature contest of 2008" award...
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Awesome skinner-dude.
Back to top Go down
Falcaster
Progressor
Progressor
Falcaster

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Someone with hawt siggie ^_^
Back to top Go down
Karden
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
Karden

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:26 pm

someone with a twisted mind XD
Back to top Go down
Operation X
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
Operation X

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:33 pm

cockstar
Back to top Go down
kuhi
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
kuhi

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:00 pm

? about what is this topic ? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.hovno.sk
Falcaster
Progressor
Progressor
Falcaster

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:21 am

So much wise guy! rate the person above you Yes
Back to top Go down
MetaLord
Progressor
Progressor

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:22 pm

So much....
I dont even know you XD
Back to top Go down
bluedagger
Progressor
Progressor

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Rate me ppls : D
Back to top Go down
Falcaster
Progressor
Progressor
Falcaster

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:10 pm

2 MetaLord: Well now you do. Next time you can quote me here by using the bottom part of my signature

2 bluedagger: I'm rating you with MetaLord's quote
MetaLord wrote:
I dont even know you XD

P.S. elephant This emoticon is fucking gross. Remove it immediatly and ban that kid who added it whoever he is! ><
Back to top Go down
Puzzle
Technical admin
Technical admin

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:19 pm

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

STOP

elepenis time

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:28 pm

*Cough* rules *cough* elephant
Back to top Go down
Shizzle
Skilled
Skilled

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:10 pm

TO MUCH PINK ! lol!
Back to top Go down
kuhi
Getting Skills
Getting Skills
kuhi

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:24 pm

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.hovno.sk
Reptile
Admin
Admin
Reptile

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Next guy who will spam will get a warning
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 pm

kuhi wrote:
alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
Banned For Life
Back to top Go down
varial
Progressor
Progressor

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:12 pm

^ thinks he owns me but absolutely makes no chance at all xD
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:20 pm

lolz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shizzle
Skilled
Skilled

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:51 pm

reminds me from a barbie doll O.O ROFL
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Shizzle wrote:
reminds me from a barbie doll O.O ROFL
I'll go ahead and take that as a compliment. Razz

You'r not seeling the beef itself.. What you sell i the S(h)izzle
Back to top Go down
varial
Progressor
Progressor

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:25 pm

dumbass? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pinked
Skilled
Skilled
Pinked

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Makes good Infernus P2B2Nothing in SASL 2 first round cheers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zMHqW4vRxI bounce
Back to top Go down
SnowMan
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Pwnage unkown stunter, probably a new tms member in 1year :>
Back to top Go down
Shizzle
Skilled
Skilled

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:14 pm

POWNS at stunting and editing cheers king
Back to top Go down
varial
Progressor
Progressor

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:14 pm

weirdo :0
Back to top Go down
SnowMan
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:46 pm

GTAS idols fan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rate the person above you   rate the person above you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rate the person above you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey System Zero :: Main :: Main discussion-
Jump to: